Thursday, September 11, 2008


WALES...

Like all the years, I've been in England visiting my family, and like all the summer I've been in Wales.

I love Wales, cause you can go everywhere walking on secret paths or swimming in really cold water, or looking goodloking surfer guys.
This year we've been in a little house in the village where my father and auntie past their summers when they were little. The house was near by the beach, and the first day we played cricket all the afternoon.
Is really cool swimming in Wales cause it's cold the first minutes but when you're inside a bit longer becomes hotter, and you never want to get out cause outside is very chilly.
My favourites beaches are Mewslade because there are caves to explore, there are always cute surfer guys and cause it's really beautiful beach, WormsHead because you can only go when the tide is low, and because once i saw a seal swimming around and is amazing, and the last one is Three Cliffs Bay, this beach has a river across the sand of the beach, and you can ride a horse in this really big beach, and i always have great time there.
I love this beaches, so peaceful and extraordinary...

The Best beaches of the world!


3 comments:

&Reaa said...

Soooff I like your blog.. is very complet xD, I don't have idea of english but don't worry xDD!
ILOVEU !

Violeta(Vio,KiLuYa, Lele, leleto...) said...

Dear sofiaa:)
I'm a Friki person that love(like you) a Edward Cullen (L).
Well, I don't know how to say you, except that I LOVE YOUU VERY VEERY MUUCH and (of corse) we will go toghether to see TWILIGHT:D.
TE LOVEEEE(L)

Anonymous said...

Hi there every one, hеre eνеry person is shаring these knowlеԁge, thеrefore it's pleasant to read this weblog, and I used to pay a visit this blog all the time.

Feel free to surf to my blog - lloyd irvin