Thursday, January 10, 2008

MY x-MAS

Because i have family in England, one year i go to London and the next one i stay in Valenciá. The x-mas i celebrate it with my family.

In LONDON..

24 December

At nigth, all the family comes and stay in my grandparents house we have fun, but we go to bed early. We put a sock on our bed, so father christmas can let us all the present inside it. Usually the people put chocolate and wishky for Santa, but we put smarties and apple juice.

25 December

We wake up early, and open all the presents that Santa give us. Then we have a great breackfast and we play or read with all the presents of Santa, Then my grat grandmother comes with her sons. We have a great meal, and then we open the family presents each family give to a family member a present. We open all the present and then we have a lovely afternoon.

27, 28, 29, 30 December

These days we are all in family, and we have a great time, one of these days we usually go ice-skating. We always go in family, and we have a funny and great time.

31 December

We celebrate this day with the Jones family, we play, we sing, we play the piano, we dance and we have a really great time. Then we have special supper and go to London eye to see the Fire works and celebrate the new year, yeahh!

1 January

We have a great time we go to sleep really late, and we get up late, we spend the day with the Jones.

And Christmas finishes with this day.

In VALENCIA..

24 December

I spend the nigth playing, dancing, listening to music, watching films with my mother, my little brother and my dad. We have a lovely meal and we spend laughing all the time

25 December

We go to my uncle or grandmother house, or they come to our house. We have an espectacular meal, and the youngest sing to have las estrenas.

I have a funny time cause i laugh a lot with my cousins Caro, Claudia, Pablo and Edu and my brother Nicky.

31 December

I spend it with my family, and i eat grape with the campanadas, we have a lovely thime the four of us, i love my family

Credits: My mother and I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wrote a comment in a Christmas' post. maybe u'll never see it. u have a great blog! keep with the good work! a :* from brasil!