Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Street and my House


My street is called Avenida Europa.
My street have four years old, they wanted to construct more houses but we didn't want to and know we are only three houses, mine is the first one, as you can see in the video.
My oarents made the garden cause they want to do it hymselfs.
Sometime ago we had a big slide in our swimingpool but it broke.
Our garden is really silence, is a good place to read or to think about your things...
I like a lot my front terrace, in summer we spent lot of the time there.
Every year we change the living room, and this year i love how is decorated.
My kitchen it isn't big but i like it too.
My father dek is always a mess, he made that big shelf book, and someday i want to have one like him.
The bedroom of my brother is always tidied not like mine, my bedrom is the most untdied room of the world, i like a lot my room, here's we're i study and were i listen to music, i love it!
My brother's and my terrace have lovely views, in summer i love to sit an look to the stars
and is were i paint.
My parents bedroom and their terrace are lovely too.
My bathroom is good but i prefer my parents one.
The favourite room in my house, is the basement, there is were i play with the computer, playsation, i watch the television and i preper all my parties there.

No comments: