Saturday, May 26, 2007




MALLRATS....


T.s and Brodie are two best highschooL friends, both are dumped by their respective girlfriends the same day . They had an idea and they go to the mall to hung up, as Brodie often do. Meeting up with her two punk troublemakers Jay and Silent Bob. T.s and Brodie had a plan to win their lovers back, this fiLm has lots of adventures in a mall.

The name of the film tells you, what sometimes ameicans do, they go to a mall, but they don’t go to buy anything, they only go to have fun there (“rats” cause they doesn’t buy anything in the mall), the genre of this film is comedy and romance.

CHARACTERS: -Shannen Doherty ... Rene Mosier
-Jeremy London ... T.S. Quint
-Jason Lee ... Brodie Bruce -Kevin Smith... Silent Bob
-Claire Forlani... Brandi Svenning
-Ben Affleck ... Shannon Hamilton -Jason Mewes ... Jay -Ethan Suplee ... Willam Black
-Michael Rooker... Mr. Jared Svenning

-
Joey Lauren Adams... Gwen Turner

MY OPINION: This film is awsome, incredibLE, brilliant, i just love it... My favourite characters in the film are BRODIE, JAY & SILENT BOB, they are very funny and they like how they act. And i like the scenes because aal happens in a mall, is difrent and funny. I think is the best comedy/romance i have ever seen. I want to see more films of Kevin Smith, cause i really loved this one.

I put 10 stars of 10 to this fiLm

Credits: wikipedia

11 comments:

Ulises said...

Your blog si very good, your entries are very good. I like much all the things that beams with blog, like that of the calendars of frog and the clocks and accountants and etc. etc. etc.

My Opinion is very good

sakeR said...

your blog is fantastic.


your blog could gain an aid of blogs
hahaha:)
it enchants your blog to me.

sofia this summer is very going to be amused hahaha



a kiss sofia!

sakeR said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Juanjo said...

Hello Mentirosilla!! :P
Your blog is very very good, i like it very much.
The context of the entries are very good, and the clock, the poig, etc. are very good.
You do the blog very well, and.. if you follow thus, you will hava ean excelent in your evaluation!! :P

kisses Sofi mentirosilla

E.. said...

heyyyyyyyyyy! =P.. well, your blog is very very very very very very very good. I like your entries... It is very worn out.I am charmed with your space. And, youu.. jajaj.. I love you jaja =)=)! You are very nice! I LOVE YOU =) .. XXX.. kisses!

Anonymous said...

hi sofii
i like your blog a lot; you are the best; this summer i hope you come to my swimingpool and have a swim with my sister; your brother and mee and go with the bicicle to ribarroja; say to your brother that valencia is going to win! LOL
from Marcoos!

LuCaS said...

Hi!
I think that youre blog is excelent. I really like youre blog...

Anonymous said...

Hi sophiee!:)
I think that your blog is one of the betters because.. you have a lot of things and colors! It look very beauty:)
I think that you don't need any more!:) you have all!

Ok sophie..I'm going to sleep!:P
Haha..Good nigh!
Kisses!:)

Ulises said...

Hello Again Sophie, i write because your blog is one of the best ones than has. I like very, very, very, very your blog.



Good Bye Sophie.

&Reaa said...

Safia I like your blog much, eta quite very completely and also very organized and I clean, the entrda this of the bullyng very well, and her of mallrats also I have liked it. One kiss!

. said...

I always liked Silent Bob...