Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dracul


We wathched this film with Maria in our class.
This film is old. It tells the love story of Dracula.
It’s a very interesting film.
My opinon is that is a true love story and it tells what you can do for love, like Dracul with her wife when she died or with Mina... It's a exciting and a very romantic film!!
I like the costumes of Mina, the best one is the red one, it's beautiful!!
Is very nteresting this film but some escenes are very strange...
It’s not one of my favourite films i prefer other love films. The english accent is perfect of one of the actors, his name Anthony Hopkins. I think he is a very good actor.

No se puede mostrar la imagen “http://www.jandoerffel.de/dracul.jpg” porque contiene errores.
Dracul is a very old man, (because he rejected the church because they didn't want to bury her dead wife) , but when he drink blood he becomes healthy like a 25 young man. I just like love it makes you fell nice and a better person.
I didn’t like some escenes but i think that the best escene is the one that Dracul met Mina, the beautiful woman, in the center street of London.
They fall in love the first time they met

I put to this film six stars of ten

credits: me [ ! ]

No comments: