Wednesday, August 09, 2006


**My suMMer**

This summer i went to Xelva, London, Wales and Perello
I went to Xelva with Aida i had a great time with her , it was very exciting.
I went to england and i visit my family & lots of things, like the tower of London were
i saw all the jewels of the queen & king,
the body exivition were i saw all the parts of a human body,
to the Real Academy where i saw Modigliani paints,
and i made a very nice and funny friend called Eloise...
I had a fabulous time in London
I went to Wales with Ely (my aunt), my uncle Kevin, my cousins Ellis & Iuean,
Nick (my father), my mother marga & my little brother called Nicky
We
sang, we palyed Cricket, we ran in the sand, we walked, we explored Wales,
& we swam a lot... We had a good, nice & funny time !!
In Perello i swam in the beach & i went with my uncle & aunt, Edu & Marise
to their boat, it's a very good & cool boat, it was the best i enjoy it very much.

this is the sonG that we sanG when we were treaping from LonDon to Wales


No comments: